As this year draws to a close, let’s take a few minutes to reflect. The Promethius team would like to start by thanking all of our clients for working with us in 2013. Without the relationships we have with all of you, we wouldn’t be here. Thank you for letting us be your IT partners and advisors throughout the year. We also appreciate your patience, especially in recent weeks, as we all pitch in to answer your incoming questions. We will continue to become more efficient in the New Year – we are currently hiring two positions!
This year was a time of growth and change for Promethius. We narrowed our focus to concentrate on our strengths – managing computer networks – and transitioned our web services to a newly formed company, Right Left Media. While this meant letting go of some projects we truly enjoyed, it ultimately allows us to put our energy toward being the best IT advisors we can be.
Promethius continues to maintain a partnership with Balance Digital Marketing, experts at ExactTarget strategy, automation and execution. You may have heard of ExactTarget … it’s been in the news just a little bit this year.
We hired an inside sales consultant, Rhonda Adams, to help our clients understand what products or services they need. If you haven’t spoken to Rhonda yet, please call upon her when you are due for your next round of hardware.
We introduced a new blog/newsletter feature, PC Techno Bytes. In this bi-weekly compilation, Denver provides news stories from the world of tech with his own opinions sprinkled in. If you haven’t seen this yet, check our blog or email us to be added to the mailing list.
After one final day to ponder the past 12 months, it’s time to look forward to a bright and prosperous 2014. We hope you’ll be with us this time next year as we think back over all the changes and improvements we implemented. Cheers!
The Promethius Team Looking Ahead to 2014
What We're Most Looking Forward To:
- February vacation with my family and getting started with our new network-monitoring tools. - Denver
- Prosperity. - Darrell
- I am looking forward to attempting to begin working on a Master’s degree in education. I love, love to learn. - Rhonda
- Trip to Clearwater, FL in February. - Cindy
- I’m most excited about moving clients to the cloud in 2014. Although we’ve been doing it for several years, I think 2014 will be a mass migration unlike we have ever seen. - Tony
Our New Year's Resolutions:
- Complete a Half Marathon. - Becky
- I would like to schedule the entire year’s customer-review meetings by the end of Q1. - Denver
- Trying to cultivate the virtue of patience. It has been my resolution for the past four years and I am still adamantly working toward it! - Rhonda
Our New Year's Day Traditions:
- The NFL playoffs is my favorite January tradition. Putting away Christmas decorations is my least favorite January tradition. - Tony
- Watch the Rose Bowl Parade and eat corned beef with cabbage. - Becky
- On New Year’s Day, I have a tradition of drinking as many Bloody Mary’s as possible. After our ritual of watching Jesus Christ Superstar, I plan to watch as much football as I can fit in – while eating Corned beef and Cabbage of course. - Rhonda
- Cabbage for more moolah and watch football. - Darrell